This coming week, at the Leicester Stories Community Reporters Club, we will be capturing and posting video messages that we will post to YouTube, as we discuss the kind of issues and topics we think are associated with Building Back Better here in Leicester.
We started talking about this last week, and we recorded and posted our discussions on the Leicester Stories website as audio clips that we are going to turn into a longer podcast.
- What does Build Back Better mean in practice for people living and working in a highly multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-racial city?
- Is Build Back Better just a slogan, or is there some structure and weight behind it?
- If there is a better term, what is it?
- Change is at the centre of the Building Back Better ethos, but what kind of change are we talking about?
- What is the idea of change associated with Building Back Better based on?
- Has this been a practical discussion, or is it just an opportunity for lots more talk?
- Are there things that have been adopted and put into practice that point in the direction of practical changes we can make?
- What have been the reactions to those practices, and are the changes making real and lasting differences?
Is there support from colleagues and partners that encourage and enhance these changes? Has anything proven intransigent and too difficult to change? What’s turned out to be the most adaptable things to change?
[civicrm component=”event” id=”7″ action=”info” mode=”live” hijack=”0″]